I LOVE my Passion Planner, so I decided to purchase an extra one and give it away to one of my readers.
If you’re not familiar with Passion Planner, well, let me introduce you.
These are planners, yes .. but they go way beyond a basic planner.
Your Passion Planner will include the following:
- Passion RoadMap: Annual exercise that helps you define, and create actions for your goals in 3 months, 1 year, 3 years, and throughout your life.
- Weekly layouts starting on Sunday
- Annual and monthly overview calendars
- Monthly reflection questions to keep you focused on your progress
- 28 additional blank pages
- 28 additional grid pages
This is an undated planner — it comes with 12 monthly views, as well as weekly and daily views. Because it’s undated, you can start and stop your planning whenever you need to.
You can also get very creative with it — get out your highlighters and colored pens, add some washi tape to the pages, etc. Check out the hashtag #passionplanner on Instagram to see what people are doing with their Passion Planners.
Here are some views of the inside of the planner:
- Weekly and daily views so you can see everything at a glance
- Weekly plans from Sunday – Saturday, 6 AM – 11 PM. Each day is broken down into 30 minute sections, with plenty of room to write in your appointments & tasks
- “Good Things That Happened” section so you can always be reminded of the positive stuff going on in your life (acts like a Journal!)
- A motivational quote and challenge to give you some motivation to take a positive action
- Personal AND work to-do lists (which I love). This eliminates the need to have a second planner or to-do list. Everything is all in one.
- “Space of Infinite Possibility” which is awesome. This is blank space, where you can write down notes, draw or doodle, brainstorm, etc.
And.. some more details about the planner:
- Your planner will have a very soft, black faux-leather cover
- The pages are high quality and easy to write on. They are (100 gsm), which is about twice as thick as a normal piece of printer paper.
- This is the “compact” size (A5 size) and measures 5.5”x8.5” ( which is about the size of a sheet of printer paper)
- About 220 pages (110 leaves)
How To Enter
It’s easy to enter the giveaway. Just leave a comment on this post and tell me what you love (or hate) about planning.
Extra Entries — there are two ways to get an extra entry. You can tweet about this giveaway and/or write a blog post about this giveaway. You can do one, or both of these things. Just be sure that the link to this blog post is in your tweet or blog post. And – you have to come back to this post and leave another comment with your Twitter handle or the URL of the blog post you wrote, so I can verify your extra entries.
The winner will be drawn by random at 9pm Eastern on December 28. I’ll email you if you won, and you’ll have 3 days to write me back with your mailing address. If I don’t hear from you, a new winner will be chosen.
This is open to U.S. Residents who are 18 years old and over.
Only one person will win the Passion Planner … But EVERYONE Can Get This Planning Set:
Yep — I’m doing a BONUS Giveaway
These bonus planners are digital — which means you can get them right away, no matter where you live.
You can print them out or just keep them on your computer / tablet / phone
- 3 Week Sample Calendar for marketing in Facebook Groups
- 4 Week Sample Calendar for marketing with LinkedIn
- Monthly Social Media Calendar Template (in Excel)
To Get These Planners, Just Enter Your First Name & Email.
Images of the planner are courtesy of Passion Planner.
Disclosure: This giveaway is not sponsored by Passion Planner. I purchased this planner on my own, and am giving it away.