I’m sure you’ve seen blogs that list giveaways and have reviews where the blogger mentions that they received the product for free. And I’m sure you have heard about the bloggers that partner with brands and companies and get things like free trips or a free car to drive around in.
You may be wondering if these stories are true – and if so, you’re probably wondering how you can get involved.
I can tell you that these “urban legends” of the blogging world are true. I am one of those bloggers – the kind that have had the chance to drive around in a new Malibu for a while….
Working with brands can definitely be fun, and it offers a lot of perks, but did you realize it’s good for your blog?
Here are some reasons why:
- Reviewing items you want to try saves you the money of buying them, and when other people Google the item before buying it, they find your review, and that gives you traffic
- Giveaways bring you LOTS of traffic! People love to win free stuff!
- The more traffic you have, the more money you can charge for ads on your blog, the more money you can make from AdSense, etc
- You have the opportunity to partner on long-term projects and earn steady paychecks with these brands!
I’ve put together an 8 piece workbook set on Working With Brands – and it’s specially priced this week!
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- How To Partner With Brands & Companies workbook
- How To Find Brands & Companies workbook
- Giveaway Tips Sheet & Checklist
- Review Tips Sheet & Checklist
- Blog Checklist
- Social Media Checklist
- A Checklist & Tips For Writing A “One Sheet”
- A Sample Email To Use When Contacting Companies & Brands
- ***Bonus Audio*** A (almost) 60 minute audio where I’m interviewed by Angela Wills of MarketersMojo, asking me questions on how to work with brands
Normally priced at $34.95, you can download the entire program right now for only $17