Do you want to add extra income to your business? One of the best ways to do this is to add info products into your biz.
Your info product can be a workbook, ebook, audio, video, teleseminar, webinar or some combination of the tings I just mentioned.
Info Products can be added into any business. Here are some examples:
- Do you sell physical products? Let’s say you sell hand knitted items; you can sell patterns or how-to knit videos.
- Do you blog about food? Create a book of your favorite recipes or create some step-by-step cooking videos.
- Do you have a service based biz, such as virtual assistance? Create an ebook on how people can organize their email or create some screen capture videos of how to use Gmail.
These are just a few examples! You are only limited by your imagination.
You may be wondering if creating “how to videos” or “how to ebooks” will drive your business away. The answer is “No.” It’s going to open up more sales! There are some people who will not hire you to design their graphics. They want to do it themselves. And there are people who will not buy handmade items. They will try to make the items themselves. By offering a “how to” product, you are offering something that these people will purchase!
I do this all the time. I earn the majority of my income from creating and selling info products. And I want to teach you how to do this!
Info products are a great way to add to your income. The best part is that you only need to make them once – and then you can sell them over and over. That is residual income!
Plus, since they are digital files, there are no shipping costs! They can also be very low-cost to create. In many cases, you will only need the word processing software on your computer.
How much can you earn from info products? That answer will vary, but here is an example. Let’s say that you create 3 ebooks this year (one in March, June, and September). You price each one at $10 and you sell 35 copies of each one. You just earned an extra $1,050 this year! And I used very conservative numbers on the price and the number of copies that were sold. The beauty is that you don’t have to stop at 35 copies — you get to keep selling them for as long as you want!
I know that creating an info product can be challenging, a bit confusing – and even intimidating.
Lots of questions can pop up in your head such as “Where do I start?” … “How much do I sell this for” … “How am I going to find people to purchase this?” … and, of course, “Can I really make money with this?”
That is why I created my new Info Products Workshop!
This is a 6 week workshop, beginning on April 8.
- You’ll be getting weekly workbooks, worksheets, and homework assignments from me. When you turn your assignment into me, you’ll get direct feedback.
- This will keep you on track and make sure you that you understand all of the materials.
- We’ll also have 3 group coaching calls at 7pm Eastern on April 8, April 22, and May 6.
- You’ll also have one private 20 minute coaching call with me during the workshop.
This is a TON of coaching and personal guidance.
This is what I want you to think about: I make the majority of my income through info products. I actually do this for a living. I don’t have a job outside the home. I don’t have a husband supporting me. I pay for my entire life through the money I make from my website.
If you are serious about your business and want to quit your day job, let me help you!!!
There are many coaches out there who charge hundreds of dollars per session. I’m not going to do that to you.
The normal price of this workshop will be $99, but if you order before March 20, you’ll only pay $75.
My goal is for you to have a completed info product that you are selling and making money from by the end of the workshop.
This special offer ends soon; the price will go up to $99 on April 1