These sessions are done virtually, so you don’t need to worry about traveling anywhere. All you need to do is watch from your computer as Kelly shows you the following:
- How to navigate the WordPress dashboard
- What the difference between pages and posts are – and when to use each one
- How to create great looking blog posts
- The difference between categories and tags and the proper ways to use them
- What Plugins are, and how they help you customize the functionality your blog
- How to use widgets to customize the appearance of your blog
- How to change your blog’s theme
- How to back up your work, so you never have to worry about losing your work
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg! You will also be able to ask Kelly all of your WordPress questions – and get immediate answers!
The upcoming sessions are Thursday, May 20th and Monday, May 24th from 8:00 to 10:00pm Eastern. And it is only $29 to for this awesome class!